Northside Primary School, Workington
KS2 Teacher (Years 3-6)
Full time permanent role from January 2022
Salary: Main Pay scale
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
The trustees of our small and happy school, located on the northside of Workington, seek to employ an outstanding practitioner who is creative, imaginative, highly motivated and vibrant to teach the KS2 class of delightful children. Northside Primary School is part of the Cumbria Education Trust, leading the way in education in North and West Cumbria. The role presents an exciting opportunity to join the school at a pivotal time and be part of our vision of providing an inspiring and innovative education for the pupils at Workington.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher to join us from January 2022
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator committed to being part of an effective team within the whole school community
- Set high expectations and have a commitment to challenging learners to achieve well
- Be a passionate, caring and inspirational teacher
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Be enthusiastic about current research on thinking skills and building learning power
We can offer:
- A commitment to your personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your role as a leader.
- Excellent facilities in an enviable location.
- The school is committed to safeguarding children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
We welcome visits to the school, please call the school office on 01900 62255 to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS and Barred List checks are required for this post.
Please note: applicants should complete a Cumbria Education Trust application form, linked below. Cumbria County Council application forms cannot be accepted.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 17th September 2021; interviews will be held on during the week commencing 27th September 2021.