Salary: 11A/B (£31,346 – £32,234)
Duration: Fixed term up to 12 months.
Hours: 37 hours per week, full year.
Required: June 2021
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
Cumbria Education Trust is a highly successful and rapidly expanding not-for-profit charitable organisation, formed in 2015. We are the largest school-based MAT in Cumbria with eleven schools currently in the family; eight primary and three secondary schools including the West Coast Sixth Form. Our vision is to provide the best education possible within Cumbria.
The Trustees are seeking to appoint a forward-thinking Finance Manager to develop and lead on the financial operations within the primary academies and with the commitment, drive and ambition to support the Trust in its future development.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Appropriate academic and financial qualification(s) (or be working towards).
- Proven and demonstrable evidence of developing a career in financial management.
- Strong ICT skills and ability to fully utilise a range of industry-standard software packages.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and delegation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people across and outwith the Trust.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your role within the Trust.
- A friendly and vibrant Trust community with a supportive team ethos.
The post will be based at William Howard School with regular independent travel to all schools within the Trust.
As a place to live and work, Cumbria is ideally situated, combining the beauty and splendour of our county, including the Lake District National Park, with easy access to city life, culture and entertainment.
This post provides a perfect opportunity to contribute to our continued success and if you have the necessary drive and passion we warmly welcome your application.
Please note: Cumbria Education Trust does not accept CVs. If you wish to apply please complete an application form which can be found, along with the job description and recruitment pack on the Trust’s website at http://www.cumbriaeducationatrust.org/vacancies
Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter of application should be sent to mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 15 March 2021
Interviews: wc 22 March 2021
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact the Trust office on 016977 45369.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.